- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup arugula
- 3/4 cup precooked quinoa
- 1/2 avocado, sliced (half remaining from Avocado-Herb Dressing)
- 1/4 cup chopped peaches
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons crumbled Cotija cheese
How to Make It
Whisk together the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Place the arugula in the bottom of a medium bowl. Arrange the quinoa, avocado slices, peaches, and walnuts around the sides of the bowl. Drizzle with the vinaigrette and sprinkle with cheese.